Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Being Exalted


When I started playing, one of my goals was to become Exalted with a faction, any faction, before I head into Outlands. Last week, I decided I should try to become exalted with Darnassus before I hit level 50. The problem is, I didn't have any Night Elf-related quests, especially not in Tanaris. Then my friend reminded me I had totally bypassed Feralas when I was busy doing Tanaris quests and going into Zul'Farrak. I didn't want to make the same mistake of bypassing Badlands, so I went to Feathermoon Stronghold and got the quests. Fortunately, they were still green when I got them, and they still were when I completed each stage.

At first, I thought maybe it wasn't possible to do it before level 50 because I was still short by 2000 at the end of last week. Tonight, I finished a quest chain that started with The Missing Courier. It led me to my first Silithid encounter. (Truthfully, they kinda give me the creeps, but I never liked bugs in the first place.) Upon completing that quest chain, I got a load of reputation.

Lo and behold, "You are now Exalted with Darnassus."

It's pretty exciting any way you think about it. I figured my goal would force me to do quests more often rather than power-level all the way to Outlands. (I think) it doesn't give me anything special, but I get the satisfaction of being a true Night Elf player.

4 comments:

Pike said...

I does feel good to be exalted. First place I got exalted at was actually Stormwind, at the tender level of 37. Since then I've been exalted with Darnassus as well, and I'm pretty close to being exalted with Ironforge.

It kind of astonishes me how I've managed to pull in so much rep just by doing normal "everyday" quests... I think I must've just hit the lucky ones or something.

Psycho & Chaos said...

Congratulations. One of the things I plan on doing is making it to Exaulted on all possible factions with each of my hunter. I know it will take time and work but at the same time the cost savings and ability to choose a mount at will I think is worth it.

Outlands will be interesting though as I will have to pick a faction to work on instead of being able to work on all of them.

Pict said...

I want exalted with dar too, for the mount, right now I'm only half way to revered though, so I may have to go back and do some eeeeeeeeeeearly quests.

alibaba said...

Hello,everyone,
We are a loyal and reliable wow gold store online,
If you buy some wow golds,Plz come to my website,
www.goldsoon.com
If you have any question, please feel free to contact 24/7 online support:
http://service.goldsoon.com
Thks.have a nice day!:)